Saturday, February 13, 2010

VIDEO WORLD: Erykah Badu & "We Are The World 2010"

Google

2 people saying...:

Khephra said...

Trasee, I would have been commenting, I just learned how, JUST to comment on this post. I have to say, i LOVED the fact that Jamie Foxx did the Ray Charles thing just because a song like that makes u already emotional, then to add something like that in from someone that has passed just made it good! I agree i got PISSED at LiL Wayne and T-pain. . dont bring auto tune in this, if u cant sing sit down! && that was CLASSIC Kanye!!
and on this song i actually thought miley sounded decent. hehe idk.

my 2 cents!

TSH said...

LOL! Well thank you for learning for me! :-)

And I definitely wasn't feeling the autotune inclusion in the least!! But you can't comment and praise Miley... I'm sorry! lol

Post a Comment

Converted By Free Blogger Help. Get More Blogger Templates