Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TV WORLD: NBC v. Leno v. O'Brien; Fantasia For Real; Let's Talk About Pep

Google

3 people saying...:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I think I'm gonna watch that Pepa show. Sounds dope. I wondered what ever happened to Cita's World. My 12 year old self had a lil crush on her, wish I knew she was bad like that in real life.

That Lost news is major! If you not on Lost then you don't know how pissed people would be if they preempted it for something i could watch on CNN if I gave crud. In other words Lost is crack.

The X-Factor is literally almost the same show as American Idol that Simon created, hosts and runs in England. The only difference is all ages can try out. It's finally coming here and Simon can't do all 3 at once. *unscratches head*

TSH said...

LOL @ you having a crush on Cita! She was a cartoon yo... and I'm sorry... I just can't get into Lost. I know some people were gonna be UPSET though if THE PRESIDENT'S speech interfered with their favorite TV show...smh... lol

Post a Comment

Converted By Free Blogger Help. Get More Blogger Templates