Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Take it Back Tuesdays: Tupac "Hail Mary"

Google

2 people saying...:

Anonymous said...

If you listen at the begining of hail mary tupac is saying "KILLuminati all through your body, blows like a twelve gage shotty" which to me means he is against it (i.e. kill the illuminati). Tupac was a long time adversary of Jay-Z so I doubt they would have a similar affliation with such a unified organization. I have read that Tupac's opposition with the illuminati may have lead to his death.

TSH said...

Ahh, you are right. I still remember rumors of his association with them, but maybe the rumors were of more geared towards his disdain for the alleged organization. My memory isn't the greatest...lol

Post a Comment

Converted By Free Blogger Help. Get More Blogger Templates