Tuesday, January 5, 2010

PHOTO WORLD: Rihanna and Her New Boo; Kelly & Michelle; Ciara; Tiger Woods on Vanity Fair

Google

2 people saying...:

Unknown said...

I wish my name was Matt kemp!!! True story. I've ALWAYS stated Destiny's Child should be called Beyonce and the chicks that eat off her so no surprise there. Ciara, I want to be on her... and I'm so damn tired of Tiger. He didn't do anything wrong...Stupid yes, but not wrong.

TSH said...

It was obvious from the beginning Beyonce was being groomed as the STAR of Destiny's Child...they were her backup dancers/singers...ll

Tiger really didn't do anythign fundamentally wrong, I think people are just surprised that it's him and with sooo many women. And he's sloppy! lol

Post a Comment

Converted By Free Blogger Help. Get More Blogger Templates