Tuesday, December 22, 2009

VIDEO WORLD: Jay is Young Forever, Omarion's MJ Tribute, Iron Man 2 Trailer, Kobe & LeBron Dunkin On Reindeers

Google

4 people saying...:

Unknown said...

Hov is awesome, but I don't think he should have shot a video for that song at all and the next video should be "on to the next" and I love ur depiction of Mr. Hudson!!! LMAO! I can't stand Omarion because you can't even have a conversation with that simple bastard cuz he's always working on his dance moves. Don is a better actor than T. Howard and that part isn't one where casting will change how one feels about the movie. And how can u not like KRS One???? That troubles me cuzin...

TSH said...

THANKS! :)

And I agree, the video was definitely not a necessary addition to the BP3 videos. And I can see "On to the Next" with a little hint of "Hater." That would make me happy. And Mr. Hudson creeps me out yo...lol

LMAO @Omarion and idk if I agree about the casting thing, but we shallsee...and KRS-One, he never did it for me. Like...AT ALL! you can't change my mind about that lmao

Dre said...

Omarion vid was super cheesy to me. I agree with Rick and the Iron Man movie, Don is better (in that role) and it wont change how anyone feel bout movie.

Lupe was dope in the commercial. its another version where he raps more out there. Krs one was ok...

oh and Hov next video should def have some form of "hater" in it

TSH said...

Yeah, I peeped they had an extended Blitzen version, maybe I'll post it too. It's not as funny as the longer one tho.

And I'm glad everyone wants to see some "Hater" in a video SOMEWHERE!

Post a Comment

Converted By Free Blogger Help. Get More Blogger Templates